# 1 video reflection

<1st video reflection>

I'm getting used to my voice recorded through devices but still awkward looking myself in a video.. I will probably get used to it too but at the same time I think I need to find a way to look better in video.

Watching myself talking, first things I noticed were grammatical errors. I can't help it cause I taught English grammar to students for a couple of years and I get to focus on grammatical aspect. And then I had some moment of stammering. I think it's a natural mistake in this stage so I hope it gets better! Also, a little moment of hesitation but not bad for a first try I think! And eye-contact problem.. It's still awkward to be in front of a camera so as I become accustomed to being videotaped, it will get better hopefully!

Not bad for the first time! I didn't murmur nor stop between sentences. I'm satisfied 😊

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Animal testing should be banned in cosmetic industry.

I would prefer to teach... & Culture based differences...

British-owned cruise ship wrecks one of Indonesia’s best coral reefs